Jenna Faith is a Visibility and Mindset Strategist. She is committed to supporting high-achieving women to embody entrepreneurship, master their mindset, and build multi-six and seven-figure brands without sacrificing who they are. She is also a Podcaster and Best-Selling Author.
Prior to hitting the million-dollar mark in her business, Jenna recounts the earlier years in her business. According to Jenna, she “hit rock bottom in 2014” – she wasn’t just cash-strapped and struggling in her business, she’d also lost Mr. Right, packed on a metric ton of weight, and begrudgingly had to shack up with her parents just to skid by.
She laments, “I knew that wasn’t cool. This was not the kind of person – or parent I wanted to be. So…it was either I wiggle into my big girl panties, face my fears and break out from behind my laptop – or risk my little boy’s security (and my independence).”
Jenna got to work and started showing up consistently. She began posting on social media like it was her job (because, well, it kinda was). And every time a niggling doubt or negative thought started to creep in, she shut it down. FAST.
In a relatively short period of time, Jenna was able to careen from flatlined to consistent five-figure months. She paid off tens of thousands of dollars in debt.
In a very short time, her business skyrocketed and hit the 7-figure mark. And while she’s very honest and telling others that it did not happen overnight nor without putting in some serious work, it did happen A TON FASTER than she could have ever imagined.
Key Highlights from Our Episode
- Jenna reveals to listeners how a series of back-to-back negative events led her to “hit rock bottom in 2014.”
- She discusses the moment in which she decided that she was never going to allow another person ever again to determine how much money she could earn. It was then that she dove into entrepreneurship head first.
- Jenna talks candidly about the struggles she had during the initial launch of her business, but she also tells listeners that once she turned the corner, her business took off fast.
- She discusses how important it is to have role models, mentors, and people in her life who are a little bit further along the journey who can hold her accountable and push her to reach her highest potential.
- Jenna gives listeners sound advice about what to do in the face of overwhelm and adversity. It’s not what you’d think…